This is Part 2 with Dr. Ken Brown. Start with Part 1 to get the most out of this episode:
In this new episode, I follow up with Dr. Ken after trying Atrantil and sharing my experience with him – and with you!
What We Talk About:
- What causes bloating?
- What is SIBO?
- Where his botanical solution – aka nutraceutical – Atrantil originated, and how it works
- What might be going on if Atranatil isn’t working?
- What if it’s histamine?
- Testing via vibrant-wellness.com
- Another testing option from viome.com
Dr. Kenneth Brown and scientist Brandi Scott-Hoy created Atrantíl based on their understanding of how its three main natural botanicals would work together to relieve bloating and abdominal discomfort accompanied by diarrhea, constipation or both. And to determine if their formula was more than just a good idea, they conducted two clinical studies.
- US orders can be placed here: www.lovemytummy.com/ella/
- FOR A LIMITED TIME: enter promo code ELLA for 15% off
- Canadian orders can by placed at Swanson Health Products – http://bit.ly/2oFzy0E
- All other international orders can be placed on eBay – http://ebay.to/2geW24p
Recommended Dosage (per Dr. Brown):
PS – Dr. Ken is a medical doctor, but he’s not your doctor. I’m not a doctor or your health practitioner. You might want to talk to whomever you trust with your health care before starting a new supplement or treatment.
About Dr. Ken Brown
Today’s episode is brought to you by Spydergrip. The Spydergrip hand-sewn, made of military-grade neoprene, and is the BEST WAY I KNOW to carry my phone, keys and ID while running, hiking, cycling, paddle boarding, skiing…you name it. I called up Ryan, Founder and Owner, and he gave me this killer discount to offer just to Ella listeners. And they ship globally!!!! Get an exclusive 47% off your first order with code “ELLA” Yes, global shipping is available!! SHOP NOW.