- Chrissie V said, “the whole peri-menopause thing is pretty scary, annoying and frustrating. I personally need to figure that whole thing out and I’m sure lots of your listeners are 40 years+ and need support in that area as well. I’m being faced with options and I really don’t know which way to go. Is taking these hormones dangerous? Or possibly life changing and will keep us strong, fit, youthful & balanced? Ughhhh So many overwhelming hormone questions!”
…and Ellen Dolgen is Answering!
- Get Ellen’s book for FREE: MENOPAUSE MONDAYS: The Girlfriend’s Guide to Surviving and Thriving During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Check out the 12 Best Menopause Blogs! of the Year
- Download Ellen’s Menopause Symptom chart
- Read more about Diagnosing PeriMenopause
- Get Ellen’s Free Hot Flash Guide
- Read more about Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Why find a PeriMenopause Specialist?
- Find a Specialist in North America with this index
- Remifemin for hot flash and night sweat treatment
- There’s also Black Cohosh – a natural option for menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes night sweats, vaginal dryness, sleep disturbances, nervousness, and irritability
- Read about the important differences between compounding pharmacies and standard pharmacies
- Did you hear our episode on female incontinence? Ellen has more to say on this issue!
About Ellen Dolgen
Ellen Dolgen is Founder and President of Menopause Mondays. Ellen helps women learn how to understand perimenopause and menopause in a style more akin to having coffee with a vivacious girlfriend. She provides an easy to implement roadmap to successfully address your menopausal journey
Ellen has appeared on the “TODAY Show”, “TODAY Kathie Lee & Hoda”, “The Katie Show,” “NBC Nightly News”, “The Rachael Ray Show,” “The Doctors,” Oprah Radio, Playboy Radio, NPR’s “Tell Me More,” Doctor Radio, and dozens of regional and national media outlets. In 2011, she appeared in a production of “The Vagina Monologues.”
What else would you like to know? Tell me in the comments! Please read these important Disclosures & Disclaimers related to this post!