What We Talk About
- Why do we really have cramps? How can we lessen them?
- Are periods really effected by the moon?
- How much blood do we really lose?
- What does blood sugar balance have to do with PMS?
- What kind of tampon should we be using? Spoiler alert: ORGANIC COTTON!
- What’s up with menstrual cups?
- Period underwear and Luna Undies
- Endometriosis & PCOS
- The top ovulation disruptors
- Nicole’s favorite supplements for improving ovulation and your period
- Nicole’s favorite technology for tracking cycle & fertility
- Taking birth control? You’ll want to give episode 080 a listen!
- Learn more about Women’s Body Literacy with Dr. Northrup’s book
About Nicole Jardim
Nicole Jardim is a Certified Women’s Health Coach and creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women to reclaim their hormonal health in a fun and sassy way. She runs a successful group coaching business and has helped thousands of women from all around the world who are struggling with PCOS, infertility, amenorrhea, PMS and much more. Nicole also cohosts The Period Party podcast.
Rather than treating problems or symptoms, Nicole treats women by addressing the root cause of what’s really going on in their bodies and minds. She passionately believes that the fundamentals to healing any hormonal imbalance lie in an approach that addresses the unique physiology of every woman. This is essential to reclaiming and maintaining feminine vitality at any age.
What else would you like to know? Tell me in the comments!