the GOOD, the BAD & the YUMMY
This is a weekly feature where I share one thing that I’m loving, one thing I’m not, and one simple, SUPER easy, clean-eating recipe.
- Thank you, Patreon supporters! Your contributions are helping the show grow. I can’t do it without you.
- Have you seen these discounts and promo codes for you from brands that I love?
- Register for the free Going Beyond the Food Summit that starts Nov. 1, 2018
the GOOD: Cheese
Wait, what? That’s right – dairy gets a (well-deserved) bad rap, but that does NOT mean cheese needs to be off the table for you
- Here’s why: Mark’s Daily Apple Guide to Cheese
- TIP: I take Betaine HCL and/or a digestive enzyme when I know I’m having cheese at a meal to cut down on post-meal bloating
the Bad: Milk
- But, I’m no fan of dairy milk. At least not the kind sold in most grocery stores.
- What’s so wrong with dairy milk?
- What about calcium? Check out Episode 072 The Calcium Myth
- Why pasteurization and homogenization aren’t helping you.
- Want to never drink milk again? Then read this by Dr. Mercola.
the YUMMY: Zucchini Cheese
The recipe above and the gorgeous zucchini cheese photos are from I Eat Real Food Recipes! Tag #onairwithella to show me the pics of your attempts at zucchini cheese 🙂