the GOOD, the BAD & the YUMMY
This is a weekly feature where I share one thing that I’m loving, one thing I’m not, and one simple, SUPER easy, clean-eating recipe.
- Find the podcast in Spotify!
- Want some motivation? Listen to my Spotify playlist and GET UP & MOVE
- I made you these Amazon KITS! Check out this peek into my favorite books and gadgets for home, gym and office
the GOOD: Stop Fighting Food Masterclass
- Start by listening to Episode 131 with Isabel Foxen Duke
- Then, sign up for Isabel’s 3 FREE videos
- If you want more, join me in Isabel’s 4-month long Master Class!
the Bad: Fabric Softener
- Fabric softeners are full of nasty chemicals. Don’t take my word for it – read about here, here and here.
- Try this instead:
- Vinegar – Mix 1 part vinegar, and 2 parts water together. Use 1/4 to 1/3 cup during the final rinse cycle.
- Baking Soda – Add a 1/2 cup of baking soda to the water in your washer and let it dissolve. Add your clothes.
- Separate – keep synthetic fabrics out of the dryer since they’re the biggest culprits when it comes to static and don’t need the heat. Natural fibers like cotton, bamboo, hemp, and linen are best dried on their own.
the YUMMY: Spaghetti Squash Fritters
- 1/2 baked spaghetti squash
- 4 eggs
- pat of butter, ghee or 2 tbsp coconut oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Stir the eggs and the the strands of spaghetti squash in a bowl vigorously with a fork
- Stir in salt, pepper (and any other herbs or ingredients that sound good to you)
- Warm the fat in a pan over a stove on medium or medium low (these burn easily!)
- Pour the mixture in and watch – these cook fast!
- Lightly brown both sides and then remove and FEAST!
Feeling fancy? Make these with zucchini noodles, add a pinch of coconut flour, or get a slightly upgraded recipe right here from ReallyHealthyFoods.com.