Can technology contribute to our wellness?
Josh Trent and I go deep into a variety of protocols that I’ve never discussed on the show before. Some of the things we cover:
- Josh’s story of transformation (and his journey continues)
- How to use technology as a “dashboard” for healthy living, especially for sleep, nutrition, hydration, and movement
- Why he considers wellness technology a “mirror of mindfulness” for emotional and physical habits
- The Muse headband for meditation. See a variety of options here.
- Fitbit trackers and how to best use them
- How wellness technology can help men and women beat decision-making fatigue
- Why intention and emotional intelligence beat any technology or device
- Neurofeedback – more to come soon on my visit to the Peak Brain Institute
- Meditation – Josh went on a 10-day retreat of silence. Learn more about Vipassana Meditation
- Holotropic Breathing – cleansing and clearing through intense breathing exercises
- Ayahuasca– plant medicine used in healing ceremonies; learn more about this controversial, ancient-now-trendy ceremony
- Click Here to Download the Life Balance Wheel Worksheet
- Here’s the article on fitness trackers, tech wearables and their EMF risks, and another view from an article in the NY Times “Wearable Tech as Dangerous as Cigarettes?” [Spoiler alert: no]
- Josh is giving my listeners a two-week free trial with the Nudge Coaching App – connect to your fitness tracker and get tracking!
Connect with Josh
Josh Trent is a podcast host, wellness coach, and founder of www.wellnessforce.com. By drawing from wellness technology as part of an integrative life practice, and with over 12 years in the health and wellness industry, his vision is to empower greater wellness in over one million lives through technology and emotion. From now until March 14, 2017 Josh is giving away more than $2000 in goodies to his listeners. Join in the fun here.