Attention Pays. So, Pay Attention.
What’s 4’10”, Australian, fiery in pink heels? My friend Neen James, most days.
We first heard from Neen in episode 008 where she shared work/life productivity strategies from her Folding Time series with us. She’s back in this bonus episode to share more quick, actionable tips to create connections that matter, deepen our relationships, and make the most out of the limited time that we have.
In This Episode:
- Click Here to Download the Life Balance Wheel Worksheet
- Neen’s tips for “systemized thoughtfulness” and how we can associate activities with time blocks
- Simple but powerful tips for letting people know you care – and that you’re PAYING ATTENTION! including…
- hand written thank you notes
- making eye contact
- using people’s names
- leaving notes for your loved ones
- hanging up the phone before you walk into your home
- “listening with your eyes”
- weekly round-ups for your boss that promote you and your team
- finding an accountability partner for any habit you’re trying to develop / improve
- Neen’s been happily married for 27 years. She shares some of her secrets for making it work amidst a busy lifestyle
- FREE DOWNLOAD! Get a sneak peek at Neen’s upcoming book content: Attention Pays! by Neen James
- I mention (again) Gretchen Rubin‘s fabulous book “Better Than Before” for finding out what style works best for you when you’re trying to form new habits
- Want to work with Neen? She’s a powerful keynote speaker – you can learn more here
- Neen has a book coming out in 2017! For now, you can get her best strategies on NeenTV 🙂