Posts Tagged with: Quick Tip
Quickie Bonus Episode
Do you employ the HOLIDAY SEASON excuse?
Listen to this 6-minute bonus episode on avoiding the weeks of self-sabotage that so many of us encounter in the holiday season.
Leave me a voicemail and let me know what little habits you cultivate to take care of yourself during this holiday season
It’s Q&A time!
Your Questions Answered in the Episode:
- I want to try Hot Yoga, but I’m intimidated. Help!
- There are a lot of conflicting messages about carbs. How can all carbs be “bad,” when vegetables ARE carbs?
- What is the difference between Primal and Paleo? (more…)
You asked. I answered.
- Do you Intermittent Fast?
- If you practice IF do you have to track macros to get results?
- If I fast 16 or 20 hrs everyday, but eat all my calories in 1 or 2 big meals, will my stomach get big (vs eating smaller morals more frequently)?
- Want More? Listen to this episode with Dr. Sara1 Solomon
- My husband works night shift – what would be the best way for him to eat to ensure his insulin levels aren’t spiked and his energy levels are maintained, and basically how can I help him get healthier?
- Where do we draw the line? With all the clean eating and detoxing media messages, there seems to be a universal statement: “Eliminate processed foods.” But what does that mean? Are all packaged foods bad?
- There are a lot of conflicting messages in the wellness world from people that are highly respected. Who do we believe?
- Do you always drink bulletproof coffee and does it replace breakfast