4-Ingredient Flourless Pumpkin Bake
This very simple dish feels like comfort food, and who doesn't love PUMPKIN SPICE?
Write a review
- - 1 can of pumpkin (BPA free)
- - Natural sweetener of choice (1/4 cup honey, molasses or 2 tbsp xylitol work well)
- - 1 heaping tbsp Gelatin powder
- - 3 eggs
- - Spices: I use pumpkin pie spice and real salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Dissolve the gelatin powder in tbsp of cold water
- Whisk 3 eggs and stir in the gelatin and sweetener
- Add can of pumpkin and spices to taste
- Hand whisk until mixed and then pour into ceramic / glass baking dish
- Heat until there are no runny spots (approximately 30 mins); may want to lower to 330F and cook longer
- This is not a scientific recipe by any means. You will learn a lot after your first batch regarding what you like for sweetener, amount of spices, baking time, etc. But give it a try - it's so easy, filling and nutritious!
On Air With Ella http://onairwithella.com/