Podcast 011 – Permanent, Effective Fat Loss. Elizabeth Benton cracked the code & lost 140 lbs. Forever.
Elizabeth Benton spent 25 years dieting and hating her body.
After years of obesity, self-loathing, dieting and deprivation, Elizabeth has lost 140 pounds that she will never see again. How? She cracked the code to permanent fat loss, and now she wants to share it with as many people as possible.
If you have ever struggled with binge eating, yo-yo dieting, or failed at your best efforts to lose weight in the face of so many confusing messages, this show is for you. Listen in as Elizabeth Benton of Primal Potential shares her magic formula, the logic behind why it works, and the detail behind how we unknowingly sabotage ourselves.
What We Talk About
- Elizabeth’s journey to more than 300 pounds
- The number one thing to do when you are obese and do NOT want to work out
- Why “more exercise” is not the answer
- Why we eat and still feel hungry
- Fat as fuel – why it works
- Calories: do they matter?
- The 4 Golden Rules of Carbs
- How we shut down our fat burning fire without realizing it
- Bulletproof coffee – what is it and why Elizabeth loves it
- How to eat really well AND meet your fat loss goals
- The real obstacle standing in your way
- Read more about Elizabeth’s story here
- Elizabeth gets specific about Bulletproof coffee in this Primal Potential episode
- NOTE: read this opposing view here and do your own research first
- Check out Elizabeth’s ebook Diet & Lifestyle Strategies for Hormone Balance & Sustainable Fat Loss
- Want a consultation? Elizabeth knows her stuff! Click here to work with her.
- Elizabeth’s recommended reading: The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
We want to hear from you!
Leave any questions for Elizabeth or Ella in the comments and make sure you subscribe in iTunes or Stitcher so that you automatically get new episodes. Have you connected with me on Facebook? We share lots of content, recipes, photos, motivation and more over there, so COME ON OVER. 🙂