Podcast 010 – Man Up, Eat Right, Chill Out. Evan Brand Tells Us How.
Evan Brand tells you how to get the best out of your body, your mind and your life.
Evan Brand is a Nutritional Therapist and Personal Trainer specializing in whole-foods nutrition, blood sugar regulation, digestive health, cognitive enhancement and stress management. After more than 100 interviews and thousands of hours of research with the best health practitioners in the world, he’s tapped into their secrets and methods. He took the best of what he learned and tweaked it, tested it and put his own spin on it. Now through his Not Just Paleo blog, webcasts, podcast and training programs, Evan shares his best strategies for attaining energy, vitality and happiness. And today, he shares them with us…
What we talk about:
- The mood/food connection
- Are you spending more on your car than you are on your own body?
- Evan’s take on 5 Ways to Stay Sane in the Winter
- How can you boost your immunity by 23% with one simple step?
- Evan’s surprising strategy for dealing with jerks, stress and road rage
- Is grounding/earthing a real thing?
- Evan’s quest to gain weight, stop feeling like a whiny baby and get strong
Resources we mention:
- The On Air with Ella Podcast Episode with Hal Elrod
- His books Stress Solutions and REM Rehab
- Kolohe Kai Band – this one will surprise you!
- Evan’s Training program and books
- Essential oils: peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus
- Conquering winter with the Nature Bright light box and a grounding mat