Easiest, Simplest Salmon Salad. EVER. Only 4 ingredients!
Easy, Simple Salmon Salad - No Mayo, No Fuss
This is the easiest salmon salad recipe EVER.
Write a review
- - One can wild caught salmon, drained
- - 1-2 spring onion(s)
- - 1 lemon squeezed
- - Olive Oil
- - Salt & pepper
- - Optional: Romaine lettuce leaves
- Additions: herbs (parsely or dill), diced cucumber, diced avocado, thinly chopped celery, diced hard boiled egg, or whatever sounds good
- Drain the can of salmon and dump it in a bowl.
- Squeeze a lemon all over it and drop in some chopped spring onion.
- If I have any fresh herbs, I'll chop them up and add them, but if I'm in a hurry or I'm out, I just...
- Drizzle a healthy amount of olive oil (2 tbsp) over the salmon pile and crank out some salt & pepper.
- Mix it all up with a fork and then DISH IT UP! ...I like to spoon some into single Romaine lettuce leaves and wrap it up.
- Look for "wild caught" canned salmon. I get mine in bulk from Costco, or I will order from Amazon. Worst case, I just pick it up from Trader Joe's or Whole Foods.
On Air With Ella http://onairwithella.com/