119 Q&A: Tracking Macros, Keto vs Paleo, Blood Tests & More!
It’s Q&A Time!
Below are the links and other references mentioned in the show:
- On why I don’t count calories, with Jonathan Bailor
- The benefits of a ketogenic lifestyle, with Leanne Vogel
- Do I recommend Collagen (or Gelatin) supplementation?
- My favorite protein bars:
- Why I will continue to consume coconut oil (as explained by Dr. Mercola), despite the recent inflammatory headlines
- Try these links to find an integrative physician, functional practitioner, or naturopath near you…or just google search those terms – you might be surprised!
- Lab Tests: “Normal” vs. “Optimal” ranges and why I think it’s so important to look at functional ranges, not just pathological ranges
- My take on sunscreen vs natural sun, what’s wrong with most sunscreens and a LOT more, with Dr. Wiggy Saunders
- What’s wrong with sunscreen anyway? These chemicals are creating a heavy toxic load on our bodies.
- There are many natural ways to avoid too much sun exposure without avoiding the sun. Dr. Axe explains well in this post.
- Get the low down on the important differences between basal cell and melanoma cancer and how that might impact our choices.
- What are our options for non-toxic sunscreens? Dr. Wiggy recommends his brand of Zinc Oxide Powder (great for kids, too!)
- I also like Mineral Fusion Brush-On Sun Defense, SPF 30, and other organic options do exist – share your faves with me!
Send me YOUR question. I love to hear from you.
You can connect with me right here.
PS!! What happens when you leave a review in iTunes or Stitcher
iTunes Home Page
So thanks for the love 🙂