How Do We Change Our Beliefs About Money?
Ryan Yokome says there are typically two beliefs that stop people from making money doing what they love:
- The belief that it’s not right to make money from doing what you love.
- The belief that this never enough money and you have to be careful with what you have.
How do you change these beliefs? We’re talking all about it in today’s episode. This is one of several shows I’ll be doing to continue our Life Balance Wheel series in the area of financial health.
What We Talk About:
- What meaning are you associating with money?
- How does your mindset affect your ability to attract money to you?
- What’s your money story? How to create a more empowering belief.
- The evolution: Surviving –> Saving –> Serving
- Follow along! Click Here to Download the Life Balance Wheel Worksheet
- How to complete the worksheet: score each area as where you are today. The goal is not to have a high score everywhere. It’s simply a tool to evaluate where you’re strongest, and which areas you want to focus on next.
Connect with Ryan
Ryan Yokome is an internationally recognized expert in the field of personal transformation. He is the founder of Money & Miracles Breakthrough Coaching, The School of Soul Wealth and the co-founder of the 12-Week Soulful Money Masterclass (next class starts May 1, 2017).
Ryan’s innovative and unique coaching training programs guide people to achieve their goals and dreams by overcoming their limitations, fears, and money blocks. Ryan uses a process to help others overcome their insecurities and procrastination to unlock the unlimited courage that resides deep within. He provides an inner map for incredible transformation to unlock people’s purpose, meaning, and passion in their lives.