093 Fasting Q&A (PART I): What can I eat?
Note: I am not a doctor. I am not a health practitioner. I’m a self-experimenting lay-person sharing my experiences and NOT determining yours. OK? Please talk to your medical practitioner before engaging in any major changes in fitness, fasting or feeding.
Fasting for Wellness: Q&A Part I
- Listen to On Air with Ella episode 090 and episode 092 first!
- Get Jimmy Moore and Dr. Jason Fung’s book, The Complete Guide to Fasting
- Join the private Facebook page created for people interested in the January 2017 fasting group if you want to jump in on the conversation
- I am only sending email content to people who have asked for it. If that’s you, jump on my mailing list.
- DOWNLOAD ELLA’S PERSONAL FASTING PLAN: This simple chart shows what I will consume during my 3-day water fast versus my typical intermittent fasting periods. Ultimately, though, do what works for YOU.
- Kombucha – a back up option for me
- Bone Broth – a helpful aide to fasting. Make it yourself – my recipe is here. Or, get it delivered to your door from Kettle & Fire:
- I will be using my Mag07 nightly during the fast to help (gently!) flush toxins from my GI tract:
Q&A Part II coming VERY soon!
Next up: Can I exercise during my fast?
Lots more questions and answers coming shortly!
PS – don’t forget…if I don’t have your email, I can’t add you to the group. You can still lurk on the Facebook page and listen to the podcast episodes, though!