092 Fasting for Wellness & Healing: Small Group Announcement!
Note: I am not a doctor. I am not a health practitioner. I’m a self-experimenting lay-person sharing my experiences and NOT determining yours. OK? Please talk to your medical practitioner before engaging in any major changes in fitness, fasting or feeding.
Fasting for Wellness: Small Group January 8-10, 2017
- Listen to On Air with Ella episode 090 first
- Get Jimmy Moore and Dr. Jason Fung’s book, The Complete Guide to Fasting
- Listen to episode 092 in full (that’s this one!) and determine whether you want to join the (free) small group
- If so, I must have your email, so email me and I will add you to the group
- You will get an email from me by January 2 with ALL the details ONLY if you provide your email directly to me via social media (private messaging, email or the Connect page on this site)
- Send me any questions you have as soon as possible (you can even post in the comments below). I’ll be sharing a Q&A episode before Jan 3 and I will answer as many questions as possible!
- Join the private Facebook page created just for this group
- Optional Prep:
- have some Bone Broth handy – a helpful aide to fasting. You can even get it delivered to your door from Kettle & Fire
- I will be using my Mag07 nightly during the fast to help (gently!) flush toxins from my GI tract
- lay off the alcohol and caffeine Jan 2 onward – you may also find it useful to reduce your starch/sugar intake
- I use the (free) Fasting Timer iOS app for intermittent fasting. It’s very basic, but I find it surprisingly useful. I will definitely be using it for this event!
More Information About Fasting:
In addition to reading The Complete Guide to Fasting, listen to Jimmy explain the science behind fasting as well as give more detail about his good and bad real-life experiences! Download this podcast in iTunes. It’s episode 1163 if the iTunes link doesn’t work for you.
Talk to you soon!
PS – don’t forget…if I don’t have your email, I can’t add you to the group. You can still lurk on the Facebook page and listen to the podcast episodes, though!