It’s not your fault, but it is your responsibility. – Bonnie Kelly
Author, speaker, coach Bonnie Kelly joins us to talk about Personal Development as we continue the Life Balance Wheel Series that we began in episode 082. She’s helping us understand (so we can dismantle) those negative core beliefs that are shaping our view of the world and how we operate within it.
In This Episode:
- The power our subconscious mind has on our daily decision making
- How our negative core beliefs are formed in early childhood and then validated through the years by supporting “evidence”
- Once we adopt a belief, we habitually look for proof to support it…so we act in ways that confirm that belief
- For transformation, you must find the source of the issue, weaken its supporting evidence and dismantle it at its core…and, it IS possible
- Bonnie shares her own story of true transformation
- Get the book! True to Your Core: Uncovering the Subconscious Beliefs that Wreak Havoc on Your Life
- I discovered Bonnie’s work first on one of my favorite podcasts, The Sean Croxton Sessions
- Other great books that we mention:
Bonnie Kelly is a emotional intelligence expert, speaker, author, & coach. With thousands of hours of experience & what’s equivalent to a Master’s in coaching, Bonnie has become known as a core energy coach who quickly gets to the root of your blocks. She has dedicated her life to helping others stop the cycle of self-sabotage, break free of toxic limitations and beliefs, and to become fiercely self-reliant.