Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe! Android | Email |
It’s not a SKILL set, it’s MINDSET. – Elizabeth Benton
This is the first episode in our new series that we kicked off in episode 082. Elizabeth Benton, creator of Primal Potential is helping us master a mindset for lasting change.
In This Episode:
- Mindset is never neutral. It’s either working for you or against you.
- “I know what to do but I just can’t do it. What is my problem?”
- So many people want change, sometimes even DESPERATELY, but they can’t/won’t do the work over the long term. What does Elizabeth suggest to break this pattern?
- DO LESS, WIN FASTER.
- What about people who are really struggling with past failures? How did Elizabeth stop beating herself up over the past?
- FAILURE IS THE BEST TEACHER.
- Download the Failure & Lessons Worksheet that I created for us
- “My life used to be ___ and now it is ___. I was doing great before, but now it’s all turned upside down and I don’t know what to do and have fallen so far … “
- “RABBIT EARS” VS BLINDERS
EB looking glam.
How to Participate in this Free Series:
Want More Info on Ascend?
Learn all about Ascend, Elizabeth’s transformational weekend workshop. You can still get tickets for Nov 3-5 in Nashville, TN! All the details are right here.