079 Jenna Elfman on Having it All (But Not All At Once)
Jenna Elfman on Life, Marriage & Making it all Work.
I first fell in love with Jenna Elfman in the late 90’s watching Dharma & Greg. I remember wanting to be more like Dharma – carefree, confident, really tall. It’s 20 years later, and I’m killing 2 out of the three :-). When I crossed paths with Jenna’s work again recently, I re-crushed. I just love her attitude toward life, and I wanted to bring some of that to you. When we got together, we recorded our conversation where we talked all about marriage, kids, jobs, self-care and trying to make it all work. Join us 🙂
In This Episode:
- Jenna spills the secret to her successful 26-year relationship and the simple truths she learned about making her husband Bodhi happy
- How has Jenna kept her sanity, her confidence and her centeredness within the Hollywood culture?
- Jenna’s 6 pillars of self care, including her take on:
- vitamins. supplements
- hormonal balance
- Jenna’s struggle with Hashimoto’s and what she’s doing to manage it
- She shares a super simple tip to reduce the lead in your home by a factor of ten or more
- Why does Jenna keep dumbbells in the bathroom?
- Jenna was in the Big Stone Gap movie, and we both loved the book (and everything Adriana Trigiani writes – fun fiction, great storytelling)
- Glennon Doyle Melton is one of my absolute favorite writers, speakers, humans. Jenna and I rave about Carry On, Warrior and I really, really want you to read it:
- Jenna & Bohdi’s podcast Kicking & Screaming – this podcast contains explicit content and colorful language. No kids in the room, ok?
- Coming soon to ABC….Jenna in “Imaginary Mary”
- Find lots more Jenna at jennaelfman.com!
Let me know what questions you have for Jenna here (or just leave me a voicemail right over there —>)!