078 Q&A: Sunscreen More Harmful Than the Sun? Artificial Sweetener Alternatives? What is Flotation Therapy?
Q&A Time! I’m asking the experts…
Traditional sunscreens can actually be toxic? We need sun, but too much causes cancer? What are we supposed to do?
Dr. Wiggy Saunders answers this one. Resources mentioned:
- What’s wrong with sunscreen anyway? These chemicals are creating a heavy toxic load on our bodies.
- There are many natural ways to avoid too much sun exposure without avoiding the sun. Dr. Axe explains well in this post.
- Get the low down on the important differences between basal cell and melanoma cancer and how that might impact our choices.
- What are our options for non-toxic sunscreens? Dr. Wiggy recommends his brand of Zinc Oxide Powder (great for kids, too!):
I also like Mineral Fusion Brush-On Sun Defense, SPF 30
And other organic options do exist
Artificial Sweeteners: Sugar is bad for us, and fake sweeteners are damaging to our health. So, what are our options?
Dr. Wiggy Saunders answers this one, too. Resources mentioned:
- …and (this one’s new to me) Glycine, which helps produce melatonin! Check it out on Amazon:
Flotation Therapy: What is it? Why would we do it? What’s it like?
Kate Galliett, Fit for Real Life answers this one. Resources mentioned:
- Find flotation therapy locations near you: http://floatationlocations.com
- Or simply search the web with your location and the words “flotation therapy”
Now, send me YOUR questions. I love to hear from you.
You can connect with me right here.
PS!! What happens when you leave a review in iTunes or Stitcher
iTunes Home Page