077 Oral Health with Nadine Artemis + Promo Code
Goodbye sensitive teeth, dingy smiles, receding gums, cavities and bad breath!
In This Episode:
- Our teeth are ALIVE?
- What’s wrong with conventional oral health products (eg fluoride toothpastes, whitening treatments, mouthwash)?
- What are our natural oral care options?
- What do gray teeth indicate?
- Stain removal / Natural teeth whitening:
- Charcoal or baking soda work wonders!
- Recipe: Baking soda + salt + 3% hydrogen peroxide- 1x/week
- Oil pulling – does it really work?
- How Vitamins K2 and D3 can reverse cavities (good sources: bone broth and cod liver oil)
- Addressing receding gums, cavities and more – naturally
- “May Be Harmful If Swallowed”
- Holistic dental care treatments: add essential oils, probiotics and BAM!
- What to ask a prospective dentist
- 8 steps to natural oral health
PROMO CODE – save 5%
Nadine generously offered a 5% discount on all future purchases at LivingLibations.com. Use code ELLA at checkout. You can grab oral care products there, plus all of the amazing things we discussed in episode 068 regarding natural beauty options.
- Search for a biological dentist near you
- The Wellness Mama wrote this comprehensive article on how she remineralized her teeth naturally. It’s worth a read!
- The Paleo Mama shares a recipe for remineralizing tooth powder for kids right here
- Fluoride stinks. Try these alternatives instead
- Check out Nadine’s information-rich book Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums
Nadine Artemis is the creator of Living Libations, and the author of Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums. Nadine develops immune-enhancing formulas and medicinal blends for health, wellness and beauty. Her potent dental serums are used worldwide and provide the purest oral care available. Her healing creations inspire people to rethink conventional notions of beauty and wellness. Shop her store here, and grab copy of her book here.
Let me know what questions you have for Nadine here (or just leave me a voicemail right over there —>)!