075 How to Set Boundaries, Say No & Stop Trying to Please Everyone But You – Amy E. Smith
The Joy Junkie is On Air with Ella
What We Talk About:
- Setting Boundaries – but, how?
- Identify what you tolerate from one person but complain about to someone else
- Be clear about what you are asking
- Use words to enforce – and repeat.
- Guess what? We are not responsible for other’s feelings or reactions
- Why do we think happiness requires acceptance and approval from other people?
- The one question that can change your story instantly
Amy E. Smith is a certified confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of TheJoyJunkie.com, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love. With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, she is highly sought after for her uncommon style of irreverence, wisdom, and humor.
Did you know that there are two 100% FREE ways to support the show?
1) Share the show with someone you love 🙂
2) Shop Amazon normally, but enter through this link: http://onairwithella.com/store/. You can read this important detail to find out how this supports the show at no cost to you. If you bookmark that link, that makes it super easy. Of course, if you’d like my custom recommendations, shop the Amazon store that I created just for you.