074 Thyroid 101 – Dr. Wiggy Saunders
Get the Basics on Thyroid Health
What We Talk About:
- What is the thyroid?
- How do you know if you might have thyroid problems?
- Auto-immune conditions, such as Hashimoto’s
- How do you test for it?
- How do we fix it?
Some Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- Unexplained weight gain even with proper diet and exercise
- Depression and exhaustion
- Cold feet/hands – tingling in hands/arms
- Dry and/or pale skin, coarse, thinning hair and brittle nails
- Puffy eyes
- Memory loss and poor concentration
- Thinning on the outside of the eyebrows
- The absolute guide on Thyroid 101
- Thyroid testing – everything you need to know
- Herbal Remedies for Thyroid Health
- Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat?
- Dr. Wiggy and his practice have an online store to share all of their approved brands. See everything they offer at www.HealthAsItOughtToBe.com
Want More Wiggy?
What questions do you have for Dr. Wiggy? Let me know and we’ll include them in the next episode.