Beauty Detox Solutions…
One of my long-time faves, nutritionist, author and wellness consultant Kimberly Snyder is On Air with Ella!
What We Talk About:
- Acid vs Alkaline – which way does your diet lean?
- Protein – are we getting too much?
- What does nutrition have to do with aging?
- Increasing beauty through nutrition
- Plant power….why plants should be the main focus of every meal
- SBO (soil-based organism) Probiotics – what are they? why are they so ‘magical’?
- The role of digestive enzymes
- The role of magnesium in gut health
- Kimberly’s Glowing Green Smoothie recipe (click on the image to download)
- Shop Kimberly’s store for her probiotics and DETOXY+
- One of my favorite interviews… check out episode 25 of Kimberly’s Podcast “Beauty Inside Out”
- Here’s the digestive enzyme that I use (when I remember!), and more about the magnesium that I travel with (and keep in the night stand at home :-))…
- Elemental magnesium transports oxygen throughout the body (including the colon), and has a gentle, NATURAL stool-softening effect. This helps to loosen intestinal build up and aids in the release of waste/toxins that may be present. It’s non-habit forming (it’s NOT a laxative, which I absolutely do not recommend) – it’s safe to take regularly, and it’s a MUST HAVE when I’m traveling or sluggish for any reason.
Kimberly Synder, C.N. is a nutritionist for the mind, body & soul, a yogini and the New York Times best-selling author of The Beauty Detox Solution, The Beauty Detox Foods and The Beauty Detox Power (2015).
Kimberly is the creator of Glow Bio, an organic smoothie, juice and cleanse company. She is the go-to nutritionist for many of the entertainment industries’ top celebrities, including Drew Barrymore, Kerry Washington, Channing Tatum and Reese Witherspoon, among many others. Snyder is a highly sought-after, reoccurring nutritional and beauty expert on The Today Show, The Dr. Oz Show and Access Hollywood and has been featured on many other national shows and publications, such as Good Morning America, The New York Times, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, Elle, Prevention and One World with Deepak Chopra, among many others. She was named by Vogue as one of the top “results-orientated nutritionists.” As a practitioner of Kriya and Vinyasa yoga, she is an avid yogini and world adventurer who is passionate about inspiring others.
What questions do you have for Kimberly after hearing this episode?
Let me know in the comments!
Did you know that there are two 100% FREE ways to support the show?
1) Leave a Rating & Review in iTunes – this increases the rankings, so more people see the show
2) Shop Amazon normally, but enter through this link: http://onairwithella.com/store/. You can read this important detail to find out how this supports the show at no cost to you. If you bookmark that link, that makes it super easy. Of course, if you’d like my custom recommendations, shop the Amazon store that I created just for you.