photo creds: afrobelle.com, unbridledfreedom.com & my hubby
Loving the Skin We’re In…
In This Episode:
- The role of our skin’s microbiome
- Increasing elasticity and slowing sagging skin
- Natural acne treatments
- Scar & stretch marks treatments, including skin brushing and manuka honey
- Minimizing spider / varicose veins
- Honey and mud or aloe plant facials at home – super easy!
- Putting probiotics on your face?!
- Clay – amazing for everything, including spot treatments. Add essential oils, probiotics and BAM!
- Holistic oral care – whitening, oil pulling
- Fluoride stinks. Try these alternatives instead.
- Natural teeth whitening using a dry brush and baking soda or activated charcoal
- 8 steps to natural oral health
- Nadine’s article all about cellulite!
- The Environmental Working Group’s “Skin Deep” app
- Simple, inexpensive detox bath ideas using baking soda, epsom salts, etc
- Nadine’s best seller Best Skin Ever and her other botanical beauty products – check them all out here!
- My natural skin care routine – you can find the clays and other natural products that I use in the Amazon store that I created for you. Look for the “Beauty & Personal Care” page.
Nadine generously offered to giveaway a wonderful package to get you started with your best skin ever! [UPDATE: we have a winner! Thanks to everyone who entered!]
1 Dew*Dab, 1 Best Skin Ever, 1 Organic Hemp Face Cloth
- Dew*Dab is a potent serum for tiny lines, little bumps, scars, discolorations and blemishes. Ingredients: Essential Oils of Cape Chamomile, Rose Otto, Cypress, Frankincense, Immortelle, Lavender. Value: $30
- Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever – This body and face product is “all-in-one” for cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing and toning the skin. Ingredients: super-critical Seabuckthorn oil, golden jojoba oil, virgin coconut oil, tamanu oil, lavender, vetiver, grapefruit, palmarosa essential oils. Value: $30
- Organic Hemp Face Cloth – Value: $7
Nadine Artemis is the creator of Living Libations, an exquisite line of serums, elixirs, and essentials oils for those seeking the purest of the pure botanical health and beauty products on the planet.
She is the author of Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums, and her products have received rave reviews in the New York Times, the National Post, and the Hollywood Reporter. Described by Alanis Morissette as “a true-sense visionary,” Nadine has formulated a stunning collection of rare and special botanical compounds. An innovative aromacologist, Nadine develops immune-enhancing formulas and medicinal blends for health and wellness; her potent dental serums are used worldwide and provide the purest oral care available. Her healing creations encourage effortlessness, eschew regimes, and inspire people to rethink conventional notions of beauty and wellness.
Let me know what questions you have for Nadine here (or just leave me a voicemail right over there —>)!