What We Don’t Know is Harming Us
Several years ago, I started reading more and more studies and books about how what we don’t know about oral health might be doing us serious harm. Always a skeptic, I delved deeper into this topic, and thus began a series of revelations – and changes. First, all the mercury amalgams I had – gone. Secondly, a thermography exam revealed a “hot spot” in my mouth due to a previous root canal. That hot spot was of some cause for concern, as was its potential link to my less than perfect breast exam (also conducted via thermography). You can learn more about all of that in this episode with Dr. V. Long story short, I’m addressing my whole health picture (holistically, as it were ;-), and I want to equip you with as much info to help you do the same. So, if you or a friend or loved one has had fillings, a root canal, thyroid troubles (you’ll hear the connection in the show) and/or they have teeth :-), please listen and share this episode with them.
You know it’s not so fringe when the topic makes it on Dr. Oz (ha! 😉
In this Episode:
- Why mercury fillings are not a good idea
- What to do if you have them
- Are all root canals a source of infection?
- Do root canals cause heart attacks?
- Do root canals increase risk of breast cancer?
- What does thyroid health have to do with oral health?
- How to strengthen your body’s ability to manage these challenges
- What to do if you need a root canal
- How to find a biological dentist (here’s an index of Biological Dentists)
- Dr. Levy and Dr. Robert Kulacz wrote the book on the dangers of root canals. Literally.
About Dr. Thomas Levy
Dr. Levy is a board-certified cardiologist and a bar-certified attorney. After practicing adult cardiology for 15 years, he began to research the enormous toxicity associated with dental work, as well as the pronounced ability of properly-administered vitamin C to neutralize this toxicity.
He has now written ten books, with several addressing the wide-ranging properties of vitamin C in neutralizing all toxins and resolving most infections, as well as its vital role in the effective treatment of heart disease and cancer. Others address the important roles of dental toxicity and nutrition in disease and health. Here’s a full listing of all of Dr. Levy’s books.
Currently, Dr. Levy continues to research the impact of vitamin C and antioxidants in general on chronic degenerative diseases. Learn more at PeakEnergy.com.