061 Listener Gigi Interviews Ella: Looking Back on 2015
The Time I Turned the Mic Around
Many moons ago, I issued a challenge: will you interview me? Long-time listener Gigi accepted. Listen to her ask me the questions that she compiled from you, plus some surprises that she threw in [spoiler alert: she made me cry]. We get a little silly, a little emotional, and, as always, we have a lot of fun.
What We Talk About
- How do I eat “mostly-vegetarian paleo-ish?”
- What is my story? What successes and failures led me to where I am right now?
- Which episodes from 2015 are the most impactful for me?
- What makes me tear up? Every. Time.
- What do I value?
- What is my general philosophy on food, fitness and mindset?
Here are some of the episodes that we reference – go back and take another listen!
- 001 with Joe Cross – on juicing, eating right
- 007 with Dr. Jillian Teta – gut health
- 011 with Elizabeth Benton – fat loss
- 012 with Vani Hari, Food Babe – real food
- 015 with Andrea Owen – surviving and thriving
- 023 with Dr. Jillian Teta – detoxing naturally
- 025 with Dr. Sara Solomon – intermittent fasting
- 027 with Sam Bearfoot, Digestion Detective – digestion
- 037 with Gretchen Rubin – how to build habits that work
- 038B What is Sexy?
- 043 with Dr. V – preventing and beating cancer
- 045 Surviving a Slump
- 052 with Mark Schatzker – food additives, fake foods
- 055 with Magdalena Wszelaki – Pt I – hormones, candida
- Gigi is on a mission to bring Naturopathic providers to US Military Veterans. You can show support for Veterans and urge your Representative to sign a letter that will go the Secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs, encouraging the VA to increase veterans’ access to naturopathic physicians.
- See the letter here and read this great article from Huffington Post if you want to learn more
- Join the Veterans Right to Naturopathic Medicine community here
- Join the SCNM-Student Veterans of America Facebook Page to continue the discussion
- Follow Gigi’s amazing journey, in her own words, of “liberating forgiveness, self-discovery, unconditional love, freedom and naturopathic medicine” in her Wellness Warrior blog
And For Next Time…
Send me your questions for my next Q&A episode. You can connect with me here, or leave a voicemail. For real! Just click on that button over there on the right – the one that says -> RECORD A MESSAGE.
Happy New Year! Make it your BEST yet.