Mastering 4 Core Eating Behaviors for Lifelong Leanness
Georgie Fear says that healthy nutrition habits negate the need for willpower-draining diets.
Georgie Fear is a registered dietitian and board certified sports nutrition specialist. An expert in appetite regulation and habit-based nutrition, Georgie has been coaching clients for 10 years to adopt healthy thoughts and behaviors around food that become automatic. Tune in to hear how I am beginning Georgie’s Lean Habits protocol. We’ll provide real-time updates, and I’ll let you know how it’s going. Really.
Lean Habit #1 – Eat 3-4 meals a day (without snacking)
Lean Habit #2 – Master Your Hunger
Lean Habit #3 – Eat Just Enough
Lean Habit #4 – Eat Mostly Whole Foods
Want more Georgie?
- Visit her very popular site “Ask Georgie”
- Join the Lean Habits Community on Facebook – I’m in there!
- Grab her book: Lean Habits For Lifelong Weight Loss: Mastering 4 Core Eating Behaviors to Stay Slim Forever
- Or, try the first chapter for free
Georgie’s “ONE HABIT” to try for a week: Allow yourself to briefly feel true hunger before eating
Georgie’s “ONE RESOURCE” that she recommends to us: Josh Hillis of LoseStubbornFat.com and author of this book about building fitness habits:
Other resources mentioned:
- The perfect companion book to Georgie’s is Gretchen Rubin’s book on forming new habits, Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives
- We talk about protein pancakes as a quick, easy breakfast option. Here are some recipes to get you started:
- And, here are some of my faves…
Did you know that there are two 100% FREE ways to support the show?
1) Leave a Rating & Review in iTunes – this increases the rankings, so more people see the show
2) Shop Amazon normally, but enter through this link: http://onairwithella.com/store/. You can read this important detail to find out how this supports the show at no cost to you. If you bookmark that link, that makes it super easy. Of course, if you’d like my custom recommendations, shop the Amazon store that I created just for you.