photo credit: Stan Schaap
Tune in for my most candid episode EVER.
I admit it. I am busting out of a slump right now. So, how do I survive a slump, and how do I get out of it?
Some tips that I share include:
- Be careful with your language. Your language represents the story you’re telling yourself. Your story drives your actions.
- Change your state to change your story.
- See things as they really are, but not worse.
- Define what better looks like. Be specific.
- Create an action for TODAY around that.
- Remember: consistency is more important than duration or intensity
- Write down what you eat
- WALK. Every. Single. Day.
- Problems need energy to live. Put your energy into the solution.
- Learn from others! hint: this Tony Robbins guy know what he’s talking about 🙂
Watch this & bust that slump!
So how do YOU survive a slump? How do YOU bust out of it?
Send me a voicemail or email and let me know 🙂