042 Enough Already! Binge Eating, “Not Enough-ness” & Over-Thinking It All
Healthy eating is so much more about WHY you eat than WHAT you eat.
Healthy living advocate Sheila Viers is passionate about helping people live a quality life. She helps people build confidence and to lose weight and find healthful balance naturally.
What We Talk About:
- Binge/emotional eating – what’s behind it and what to do about it
- How to figure out what works for YOU
- Intuitive eating – what is it? Why does it work? What’s hard about it?
- Why do we sabotage ourselves and how do we interrupt the cycle?
- Build a healthy relationship with all food, then healthy behavior (and body!) will follow suit
- Sheila’s “ONE HABIT” to try for a week: Start your day with focused intention. What do you want? Try journaling or just meditating on your intention. Breathe! At night, do it again – what did you appreciate most about your day? Breathe again! 🙂
- Sheila’s RESOURCE that she recommends: The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy, and Weight Loss by Marc David
- Sheila’s best posts on: