038 Q&A: What is Sexy, Bulletproof Coffee, Fasting & Where Do We Draw the Line?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe! Android | Email |
You asked. I answered.
- Do you Intermittent Fast?
- If you practice IF do you have to track macros to get results?
- If I fast 16 or 20 hrs everyday, but eat all my calories in 1 or 2 big meals, will my stomach get big (vs eating smaller morals more frequently)?
- Want More? Listen to this episode with Dr. Sara1 Solomon
- My husband works night shift – what would be the best way for him to eat to ensure his insulin levels aren’t spiked and his energy levels are maintained, and basically how can I help him get healthier?
- Where do we draw the line? With all the clean eating and detoxing media messages, there seems to be a universal statement: “Eliminate processed foods.” But what does that mean? Are all packaged foods bad?
- There are a lot of conflicting messages in the wellness world from people that are highly respected. Who do we believe?
- Do you always drink bulletproof coffee and does it replace breakfast
And I asked YOU…
Your responses were amazing, and I am sharing them in part two – that’s Episode 038B. You can listen here, or in iTunes!
Have more questions?
Send in your new questions to Facebook or in the comments below. Or, of course, you can always just email me!