Ah, the dreaded bloat.
If you’re tired of looking like your 4 months pregnant by dinnertime, this show is for you.
Sam Bearfoot, the Digestion Detective is telling us what we need to know to prevent and treat The Dreaded Bloat.
What We Talk About:
- How Sam’s experiences as an IBS sufferer and kinesiologist led her to becoming The Digestion Detective and host of her own radio show in the UK
- Why can Ella look 4 months pregnant even when she’s at her fittest? (aarrrggghhhhh!)
- What is happening in our digestive track to cause the The Dreaded Bloat?
- What is SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth)?
- Common food triggers for bloating
- The main offenders – which food groups are the biggest issues for most people and what to do about it
- So you figured it out… now what?
- Simple tips that aren’t related to WHAT you’re eating, but HOW you’re eating that can reduce bloating
Sam’s “ONE HABIT” to try for a week: Practice correct poo posture! Cop a squat (knees above hips) for better, faster, easier, cleaner elimination
Sam’s “ONE RESOURCE” that she recommends to us: The awesome Squatty Potty!
If you liked this episode, you’ll want to check out:
Episode 007 – Dr. Jillian Teta on Digestion
Episode 012 – Vani Hari, The Food Babe on Reading Food Labels and Eating Clean
Episode 023 – Dr. Jillian Teta on Detoxing & Cleansing