026 – Breaking the Addiction – with Paul Churchill of Recovery Elevator
- May 08, 2015
- Habits / Goals, Podcast
- Comments Off on 026 – Breaking the Addiction – with Paul Churchill of Recovery Elevator
- 3370 Views
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe! iTunes | Android | Email |
- The downloadable / printable PDFs for the Juicing, Travel and Cravings Tips are out! If you want your copy, get on the mailing list here or you can even Take the Quiz so I can help target more content for you
- If you’ve already connected, make sure you check your spam folder for my email (get me out of there!!)
- Podcast Tip! You can listen to podcasts on 1.5x speed to save time. This is great for listening to everyone else’s show 😉 I tell you how in this episode.
- Your reviews in iTunes – I share some and thank all of you for paying it forward!
- I just got back from vacation, so I’m doing some intermittent fasting to reset. If you want to know more about this, listen to episode 025 with Dr. Sara Solomon!
- Why I interviewed Paul Churchill, host of Recovery Elevator podcast, and what you can take away from this episode no matter what your personal challenges are
What We Talk About:
- Lifestyle changes that Paul has made to finally give up drinking for good
- Creating an environment of accountability – which works no matter what your goal is
- The routine Paul sets for himself to set up success every day…”Once I get out of one small routine it effects everything throughout the day; it’s a compound effect”
- How Paul got in the best shape of his life without trying to get into the best shape of his life
- Check out Paul’s Recovery Elevator Episode 09 for the full list of his daily practices
- Hear Ella speak to mindset on Paul’s show Episode 11 (around the 00:10:20 minute mark)
- The connection between sugar and alcoholism is profound! A diet high in sugar can actually induce alcohol cravings, and a low sugar diet can drastically help recovering alcoholics stay clean. Learn more here:
Have questions for Paul or Ella after hearing us chat? Leave your questions below – and don’t forget to subscribe to the show in iTunes or Stitcher so that you automatically get new episodes!